Another summer reading challenge completed … I really enjoyed my reading for Joy’s Non-Fiction Five Challenge. Thanks, Joy, for hosting such a nice challenge, and I hope you will host it again next year!
1. Looking Back: A Book of Memories, by Lois Lowry
2. Renoir’s Garden, by Derek Fell
3. Old Friend From Far Away, by Natalie Goldberg
4. Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil, by John Berendt
5. Maus I: A Survivor’s Tale, by Art Spiegelman
And now that I’ve finished one challenge, I’m ready to take on another! Callista is hosting her Book-to-Movie Challenge, and I enjoyed it very much last year, so I’m going to do it again this year. This challenge will run September 1 – December 1. (3 months), and the challenge is to pick and read at least 3 books that were made into movies. I’ve chosen three that will also work for my other challenges, but I reserve the right to substitute other titles if I find something I can’t resist!