It’s time for another Classics Club “Spin!” Here’s how it works:
- Go to your blog.
- Pick twenty books that you’ve got left to read from your Classics Club List.
- Post that list, numbered 1-20, on your blog before Sunday, 17th October.
- We’ll announce a number from 1-20.
- Read that book by 12th December, 2021.
Here is my list of 20 books. Check back here on October 17th to see which book I will be reading for this new Spin.
- Sons, by Pearl S. Buck
- The Enchantress of Florence, by Salman Rushdie
- The Little Bulbs, by Elizabeth Lawrence
- The Black Stallion, by Walter Farley
- The Stranger, by Albert Camus
- Home, by Toni Morrison
- The Sign of the Four, by Arthur Conan Doyle
- In Morocco, by Edith Wharton
- The Hobbit, by J.R.R. Tolkien
- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, by Betty Smith
- Summer at Fairacre, by Miss Read
A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur’s Court, by Mark Twain (click on the title to read my review)
- The Cossacks, by Leo Tolstoy
- Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry, by Mildred D. Taylor
- Night, by Ellie Wiesel
- Barchester Towers, by Anthony Trollope
- Round the Bend, by Nevil Shute
- Kokoro, by Natsume Soseki
- House Made of Dawn, by M. Scott Momaday
- Malgudi Days, by R.K. Narayan