It’s been many years since I read any of George Eliot’s books, but I remember how much I liked them. Especially The Mill on the Floss, which I particularly loved when I read it in high school! So when I learned that Nick Senger was going to do his “2023 Chapter-a-Day Read-Along” with a year of reading six of George Eliot’s novels, I couldn’t resist. I can read a chapter a day for a year! So that’s my plan! Click here to read about how this fun challenge works. Maybe you would like to join us?
The Six Books We Will Be Reading:
- Adam Bede: January 1 to February 24 – Kindle – Gutenberg – Librivox
- The Mill on the Floss: February 25 to April 23 – Kindle – Gutenberg – Librivox
- Silas Marner: April 24 to May 14 – Kindle – Gutenberg – Librivox
- Romola: May 15 to July 26 – Kindle – Gutenberg – Librivox
- Middlemarch: July 27 to October 22 – Kindle – Gutenberg – Librivox
- Daniel Deronda: October 23 to December 31 – Kindle – Gutenberg – Librivox