Tomorrow ends this year’s Readers Imbibing Peril-XIII challenge. For me, this one has been the best and most enjoyable of all the RIP Challenges I have participated in over the years. I just loved my reading this time!
Here is my list of books read for my “Peril the First.” The ones I reviewed are highlighted and linked to the review post. A big Thank you to Heather (@capriciousreader) and Andi (@estellasrevenge) for hosting the challenge. Can’t wait until the next Readers Imbibing Peril time comes around again!
- The Whispering Statue, by Carolyn Keene
- The Silkworm, by Robert Galbraith
- The Eyes of the Amaryllis, by Natalie Babbitt
- This Rough Magic, by Mary Stewart
- The Seer of Shadows, Avi
- Death in the Castle, Pearl S. Buck
- The Keeper of Lost Causes, Jussi Adler-Olsen
- The Seventh Seal, Ingmar Bergman
- The Witches, Ronald Dahl
- The Coroner’s Lunch, Colin Cotterill
- Something Wicked This Way Comes, Ray Bradbury